Tuesday 4 November 2008

Anime~


So, I finished Elfen Lied. It was good, but I guess I was expecting a bit more from it. I was kind of looking for the impact that Chobits had. I guess it's so popular because of the nudity. I would still recommend it, but it's not my favourite.
Now I am watching Kino no Tabi, or Kino's Journey! Shoot, now I want to become a traveler! It wouldn't be as cool, though, in this world. Heh, like I said before, I have this thing with fantasy worlds...
(Episode 4 was horrible!!!)

I like 13-episode anime best! I recently decided that. They're short, so I'm less likely to lose interest. I've dropped... Six anime, I think. Almost seven, but I pushed through that one (Ouran, I don't know why I had such a hard time finishing that one! I love Ouran!).
I like Heremes (in Kino no Tabi)! He's funny. For those who don't know, Heremes is a talking Brough Superior motorbike. When Kino fell off him, he said, "That was so mean. Why are you mean?" Hehe. XD (Actually, I don't know if Heremes is a guy... It's just a motorbike.)
I like artbooks. I don't have one, but I want some! From Naruto, Chobits, and Kino no Tabi. Mm-hmm.
About the image below... I was just thinking about this the other day, then I came across this. ^^

No comments: