Monday 10 November 2008



Hmm... Today was a very interesting day.
I woke up ten minutes before I had to go outside to wait for the bus!!! My mum woke me up... DARN YOU, iPOD ALARM!!! You have failed me once again!
Sometime during second hour, I realized that I forgot my lunch. Greeeaaat. Thankfully, I my stomach hurt, so I wasn't hungry anyways... Well, I was thankful until fourth hour. That's when I started to feel like I was going to throw up! That was very unhappy-making. And it didn't go away until after fifth hour. Which is gym. I sat out.
We're being forced to take a class that teaches us how to study and be successful... And I'm actually learning something! Sweet.
And last but not least, I learned that this semi-cute guy on my bus (cute in a geeky way... But remember, I love geeks! XD) likes me... Actually, my friend told me last week, but she didn't know who it was. She just heard it from his friend. But today I talked to her (his friend) and she told me who he was and his name. So... This is kind of weird. Just because I've never spoken to him before... I doubt he's even ever heard my voice! He doesn't know me at all... I'm sure that if he did get to know the real me, he'd run off screaming (laugh). I joke, but I'm still half serious. There's only one person in the world that knows the real me. And this person hasn't run off screaming yet because he, I think, understands me. At least a little. More than everyone else. So he can relate some. I know that this guy on my bus won't understand me totaly. I know that for a fact. And I don't like him, by the way. A little cute, but I don't even know him. I would be interested in becoming friends with him, though. He seems like a nice guy.

3 comments:

Wildfire.♥ said...

I love tacos thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! TACOS!

Ghostie said...

I had tacos last night!