Wednesday 7 January 2009

Like the layout?


Yep, template changed! I'm sorry about doing this so often... But the last one was a Christmas one, and I get sick of things easily, and... Why am I making up excuses? If you don't like the layout, there's this handy little button at the top-right corner of your screen...

I'm starting to get excited about going to Florida this March! My friend just went there and tried surf-boarding... I've always wanted to do that! Then my mother started telling me about Epcot Center, and that sounds amazing as well... Even if we didn't do anything, it WARM there! Not to mention palm trees. And I can wear my bathing suit. ^^ I just lost some weight, so I'm much more confident now... I love that bathing suit! It's so cute. :D

The video below is the opening and ending of the anime Monster. The anime is kinda slow, but the manga is SO good! I read almost an entire volume today within an hour (I read the beginning a few days ago).
And now Muse is getting me all pumped up about Tsubasa. (laugh) I changed my wallpaper to Tsubasa RESERVior CHRoNiCLE... Hahaha. Man, seriously, it's an awesome manga. ^_^ I've even started putting some of CLAMP's style into my drawings... Mostly the exaggerated limbs. :P (My style is a mixture of a ton of really good manga artists... And a little bit of stuff I made up. Mostly the eyes.)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I think I might've heard of Monster before, the name sounds familiar. Never read it though.

You're going to Florida? I don't think I could stay there for very long, it'd probably be too warm for me.

I'd change my wallpaper but this isn't my computer. I have several of them on my photobucket account anyway.

I draw kind of the same way, mixing different styles. I'd post some drawings but my camera won't let me upload anything and I have no scanner. T_T

Ghostie said...

Monster is really good! Basically: Doctor trying to kill a twenty year old serial killer, but everyone thinks he is the serial killer. ^_^

I just got my own computer last year... I love it! :P But unfortunately, I'm online much more than I should be...

Aw, that stinks, I would love to see your drawings! Looking at other people's art is so much fun. ^^ Why won't your camera let you upload photos?

Andrea said...

I think I saw Monster advertised before. Sounds interesting.

I dunno... I think it has to do with the USB cable thing. My dad and i tried to figure it out but we're not sure what's wrong with it.

Wildfire.♥ said...

Wow amazing background. MIne is all mushy..