Wednesday 25 February 2009


Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 4: Post and let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.

1. She never slows down
2. I couldn't tell you why she felt that way
3. The lights go out all around me
4. We're not gonna be just a part of their game
5. Drew looks at me
6. Hanging out down the street
7. Chikazukitai yo kimi no risou ni
8. What I can't remember is a lot like water
9. Nani wo motomete
10. Here I go, driving by your house
11. I'm in the business of misery, second to the top
12. Something just isn't right
13. Cultivate your hunger before you idealize
14. So much for my happy ending
15. That's right, that's right, you hear that?
16. Please tell me you'll fight this fight
17. Long ago, just like the hearse
18. Home is behind
19. And I want to believe you
20. I took a ride on a February morning

You're supposed to put 30, but I only did twenty. See if you can guess them! :D



Well! Today was an interesting day at school... It's spirit week (we have some stupid game coming up), and today was 'Grandparents Day,' meaning that students dress up as grandparents... It was great! I find spirit week to be pointless, but I love days when students dress up. There is always at least one guy dressed as a woman. (For homecoming there was a guy with fake boobs!) Angel told us this story involving a certain Mica, a walker, and his fun sense of humour.
("Okay, so class had already started, and Mrs. M was like, 'Where's Mica?' and everyone else said, 'He's coming.' Then she was like, 'Seriously, where's Mica?!" and she went into the hallway, and there was Mica, walking like this..." -hunches back, pretends to be using walker. Walks extremely slowly- "He was actually walking that slow!")

I hate the vending machines at school. The one in the cafe won't accept any change, only one-dollar bills, and the Mt. Dew/Pepsi one by the gym only accepts bills and quarters. GAH. I have a dollar twenty-five in my pocket right now in dimes and nickles. And when I decided that I would buy G2 from the school store, they didn't open!!! I suppose it is a good thing, I don't need that sugary crap... But it sounds soooo good right now!



I just remembered Picasa Web Albums. Sweet! I can get all of those photos off my computer! ...When Tamaki reappears on his desk, that is.
I'm still waiting for the Mokona plushie. I want it so badly! But this person is notorious for taking forever to send out packages (according to his/her feedback).

Hey! What do you know. I have uploaded 317 photos to my blog as of now. =P Haha. Of course, that includes some of the pictures that I never ended up keeping on the post, like this screenshot of my adorable Mabinogi character, Esami:



And Tohru Honda wearing a bathing suit just like mine: (Okay, I actually did upload this one before)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm stealing the meme thingy. Anmd I'm going to guess a few of them...

2. nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne
4. Me Against the World by Simple plan (a little uncertain but idk)
11. Misery Business by Paramore
12. My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne

That's all I know.

And guys dressed as women. Hmm. *thinks* O.o

Andrea said...

Oh and five is Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift.

Ghostie said...

Yep! ^_^ Haha, but you missed the one we both have, Helena! =P

Andrea said...

We both have Me Against The World, too.

pop*POLKA said...

The swimming suit you and Tohru share is called a School Mizugi, I think. I want one. D:

Ghostie said...

Really? -looks it up- Hey, it is! Cool, I didn't know that those kinds of bathing suits had a name. ^_^ I found it at JCPenny last year. They're so cute! (Mine is black with pink edges.)