Sunday 1 March 2009


Right now I'm trying to figure out how the heck I arrived back in Dunbarton when I just left it!
(I'm playing Mabinogi.)

Today we didn't go to church... I'm not quite sure why, but at around noon we went to my grandmother's because my aunt, uncle, and their adorable two-year-old daughter are in town. I just came back... I ate too much... Potato chips. But I still want some! Now I kind of wish that I didn't back my mother up when she told my grandma to keep the extra bag of chips. -sigh-

I finally finished cleaning my room! It took two weeks, darnit, but I got it done! It looks so nice! I just need new doors now. A closet door and a regular door. >_>

My grandma loaned me her extended version of Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Yay! I've been dying to see the extended version! We have the second and third, but I had to watch the regular one for the first one from Family Video.

No comments: