Thursday 12 November 2009

Vinegar-Salt Chips.

Not very many of you probably know my relationship with Angel, mostly because you must see it.
Mostly, it consists of this: yelling matches, threatening to sue the other's ass, and chasing the other across crowded rooms.
Today at lunch was an epic version of the chase.

Angel refused to give me part of her mint brownie because I refused to give her part of my Swiss Cake Roll, because she refused to give me a Pringle. (It's a harsh cycle.)
So I stood up, grabbed my lunch-trash, and stalked off to the trash cans. Angel jumped up, yelled at me to wait up, woman!, and I took off! I was making great time, but I had to slow down to go around somebody's leg that was sticking in the aisle.
When I slowed down, Angel caught up with me. I heard her footsteps, and she yelled, "I got you, woman!"
When I think about it, it's kinda in slow-mo. XD
She grabbed my arm, swung forward to jump in front of me, I believe, but she overshot. ("My bag pulled me down!" Yeah, yeah, whatever. =P) She flew in front of me, onto the ground, and rolled over. IT. WAS. AWESOME.
Everyone was looking at us! And Angel was just on the ground, laughing hysterically. XDDD Seriously, I will never forget it!

I think 3/4 of the cafeteria was staring at us/her.


Today's Moral: Don't drink bleach unless you want an ulcer.

No comments: