Friday 4 December 2009

Wer bin ich?

Yesterday a speaker came to our school to preach 'abstinence' to us.
I roll my eyes and wish I was somewhere else 'cuz I've heard this speech many, many times:
1) My mother
2) Summer camp
3) Silver Ring Thing (*cough* My hands get dry in the winter.)
4) SWARM (youth group)
5) Yesterday

Afterwards Plushie gave me a random high-five. XD

Then when I got home, Fetus IMed me, calling me 'PUNK.' (I guess he was mad that I didn't give him any sea-salt ice cream, like I did Plushie. XD)


I want a Holga camera... I mean, look at this art!

That's all for now, folks!

g h o s t i e

3 comments:

Kippeun said...

Oh fffff.
I want a camera like that too!
It's so flippin' cool!

Ghostie said...

Seriously!

Andrea said...

I dislike abstinence talks. The concept is dandy and all, but they talk all condescendingly... WHICH MAKES ME MAD. Dx