I had to babysit yesterday... Then Angel and I went off to see Robin Hood. Das Film war sehr gut, und schön! That movie was very good, and beautiful! They filmed it in the UK, Wales and England. The hills, the cliffs, the fields.... Angel and I were discussing it on our way back, and we both agreed that we want to live in the country after college. There's just something so... Peaceful about it.
" Today is unique! It has never occurred before and it will never be repeated. At midnight it will end, quietly, suddenly, totally. Forever. But the hours between now and then are opportunities with eternal possibilities. "
...Then we got lost.
XD We just kept going down the highway ("I knew that this road would take us back!" "But you went in the wrong direction!!!"). Thankfully, after we were 20 minutes in the wrong direction, we realized our error and turned back.
Angel and Andrea-A were talking about their 'summer bucket list.' I'm going to put some of mine right here (instead of my summer to-read list that never happens XD).
My Summer Bucket List:
- Go to the Fair (with my friends)
- Go to a concert (right now I'm banking on Superchick, but if that falls through, Imogen Heap)
- Go to the Zoo
- Earn some money babysitting
- Drive a lot of hours so I can get my license before I'm 18
- Find all the letterboxes in my town (with my team, o'course!)
- Sleep on the porch
- Make Steampunk accessories
- Make my own clothing
- Go to Bubble Island
- Eat at Sushi Moto
- War Week!
- Go to the Lake
- Visit the Gardens
g h o s t i e