Saturday 9 August 2008

I have one phrase that I think will sum up today's Naruto dub episode very well:
What the hell?!

I don't know why I even watched it.. Oh, right. I was bored out of my mind.
It was the "Shino Laughs" episode.
~*~

I love this coat! It's so cute! The shoes are great, too. Does anybody know where I could buy one very similar to this?

Oh, my gosh. I found a site with the CUTEST sweater dresses! But none of them are available anymore!!! http://www.yesstyle.com/en/browsehistory.aspx
I want those sooo badly!
If you're too lazy to follow the link, here's my favourite:

Noo, that's not my favourite! I love them all!!!
(except for that weird purple shirt)

My mother: I used to dress like that in the 80s!
Me: O_o
Mum: The big belts must be coming back in style...
Me: They are.
Me: I want these! They're soooo cute!
Mum: I should have kept my old clothes...
I'm sure they sell clothes like these here in America.
Me: Uh, no.
Mum: ?
Me: Do you want to know what's in style right now? What all of the popular girls at my school are wearing? Aeropastle. T-shirts and jeans. Tight t-shirts and jeans.
Mum: O_o

Aaaand it's true. But I'll probaly be able to find some similar sweater dresses at JCPenny. They'll probaly be too expensive, though... My mother is giving me a lot of money to buy school clothes, though! <3 style="font-size:78%;">(I might "borrow" a bit of it... Y'know, if I need this magazine, but I come up a few dollars short...)

~*~

Quote of the Day:
"I'm not going to sell out, even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy..."
-Superchick, Hey Hey

No comments: