Sunday 28 September 2008

Okay, sorry, I’ve been told that my last posts are boring. Gomen! I never really thought of that, but I’m not surprised. So I shall talk about my life for the first time in a long time…

Thursday night, I stayed up ‘till 1:30 working on a “short” story. Um… Eight pages. And I was SO clouded with sleep, I KNOW that it must suck! I never really did read it again, though. I think it was a pretty good idea (which is rare for me), but the way it was written sucked. Kind of choppy. It desperately needs editing, but I had to turn in the rough draft (auuuugh).

I went shopping with my mother yesterday! I bought the CUTEST outfit!!! A dark purple sweater dress with brown tights and these brown slouchy boots that are made of AWESOME… And I’m wearing a black thermal top underneath ‘cuz it looks off with my bare arms. And a book. It was really fun, though, just wandering around the mall. ^^ At one point Angel called, then Christian called (Chris’s call scared the living daylights out of me! I was just sitting there… Looking at a book… In the quiet bookstore… Then, suddenly, Me Against the World was blasting from my purse! Waaah…).

That’s it, folks!

School starts again tomorrow. NO!!!

T_T

No comments: