Saturday 21 February 2009

Eating: Mellocream Easter candy and a pickle
Drinking: The juice of the pickle
Listening to: Yume no Tsubasa (It's so cute!)
Reading: Gatekeepers


Whoa. It's been almost a full week since I've posted!
I haven't been commenting on blogs, either. Sorry, sorry.
Last week I bought a number if things online, and two (of three) have come in already! Edward Scissorhands and Gatekeepers. I'm about to watch a movie with my mother, Kate and Leo... Leo-something, so this is going to be a short post.
Dangit. Muse, you're right! Whenever I think of something good to post about, it flies right out the window... >_<' Okay, well, sorry, but I guess that's the end of that post. Wait! Pictures. :D




Okie, bai-bai~
Courtney

2 comments:

pop*POLKA said...

I love your Fruits Basket poster!
All I really seem to have in my room are Naruto posters.

Ghostie said...

Thank you!
I have a Furuba poster, and Ouran poster, and a Naruto wall scroll. ^_^