Thursday 2 July 2009

This is the story of a girl...


Who cried a river and drowned the whole world!
And while she looked so sad in photographs,
I absolutely love her,
When she smiles...



I love that song.
Just read the lyrics. Did you know? I've had that song on my iPod for two years, and I never realized that there was a swear word in it!
It doesn't really bother me.

Not much to report on.
The other day I was awake until about 6AM. Yeah, I was awake literally all night. It really sucked, I was totally bored. Actually now, when I think back, I can't remember all of what I did that night... But then again, my nights and days just run together on summer vacation, I can't even remember what I did last week! (Angel dropped by to pick up a pile of books. That's all I remember.)

I went into town yesterday. My mother and I were going to this cool church service (more like just worship and prayer) with some of her friends, and we stopped by the mall before. I was excited about buying that Salvador Dali artbook I mentioned before, but I didn't end up getting it because it only had a few paintings I really liked. (There wasn't even The Persistence of Memory! The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory, yes. One of my favourites is The Weaning of Furniture-Nutrition. I first saw it in a magazine in art class last year, that's when I fell in love with Dali. <3)

So now I'm going to my grandfather's house. He lives on the lake, has a pontoon, I think we're going to watch fireworks on it, like we did when I was little! (So so exctied! I hope my cousin Tyler is there!)

Sayonara, bitches!

2 comments:

Donald said...

OMG I love that song -goes to listen to it 20 times- I had no clue there was a swear! -listens 20 more times to find out where- Im mad at you, I cant watch fireworks this year =( and the bitches thing was unforgivable!! but i forgive you, because I'm a plushie, and that's how I roll.....or....rag doll drop, thats. right.

Andrea said...

Yeah, the song's love. There's a version without the swear, I believe my blog has that version...

My sleeping and waking schedules make no sense whatsoever during summer, so you're not alone.