Tuesday 27 October 2009

Toga Tuesday and Awkward Conversations.

''If you don't bring my door back within the hour, I shall come over and insert a large garden gnome in you. Good day.'' -Basil, Fawlty Towers.


I guess I'll start with Toga Tuesday. X3
Plain and simple, Fetus wore a toga (aka a table cloth) to school. When I asked him why he was wearing a toga, he replied, "It's Tuesday." Like that explained everything.
I, however, was not wearing a toga. I wore my new kimono-style dress. (It's awesome! X33) I recieved a few compliments on it (two of which were from Andrea A and Chelsie, who ran up to me this morning saying, "Oooh, it's shiny!" and petting me), and one from the man in the toga, which meant the most... Because he had the balls to wear a toga to school.

Also at lunch (as the above happened there as well), I was talking with Angel... Just a normal conversation (well, okay, not so much). As we were talking, I raised my voice and said, quite loudly, "If your guy friend wants to sleep with you, then it is not a healthy friendship!"
Well, that turned all some eyes.
Every one started asking Angel questions. "Who wants to sleep with you?!" "What did you say?!" "Who? Who?" Went on for awhile, then died down. For a few minutes, there was different chat, then Holleigh brought it up again. "So who wants to sleep with you?"
"It's okay," I said, once again in a loud voice, taking a sip of my apple juice. "She's a virgin."
I don't think Angel was very appreciative of me.

(Sorry, I did write this on Tuesday, but then I was holding out on something to add to this post... I'm just going to write a new one. Tschau!)

No comments: