I've been spending less and less time online, and when I am online, I'm usually watching either Code Geass or Lucky Star. (What contrast! XD)
So some new things going on:
- I'm going to be a linebacker, according to Rob. Oh, yes. I will do it, and I will be the best 5'6" under-140-pound linebacker ever.
- Fetus came to lunch with a paper grocery sack half-filled with popcorn today. I just felt the need to report on that. >.> (It was good popcorn, though!)
- Tonight's the mission's banquet at church. ^_^I shall be serving food. I'm excited for that, and I was told that we'll get to eat the food, too (Jamaican food!).... And I want to see Zach and Cody's (heh.... Zach and Cody) dance. O.o I feel bad because last Montag (Monday) I was at the church helping to set up, and apparently they were in one of the classrooms practising, and I didn't spy on them! :'(
- Apparently Plushie has found a new stalkee: Emily. Poor Emily... (Which brings me to my next point, Plush! If you found a new stalkee, you are not allowed to stalk me anymore! I don't care if you see a bright green hoodie with eyes and ears on the hood in the computer lab, you're not allowed to look!) (And.... Please give me the title of a Shoujo-Ai manga. I need to see what this stuff is all about. ...But at least it's not Shounen-Ai, I do feel grateful for that.)
- I feel proud of myself because ever since the first day in Economics class, I have slowly been scootching my desk closer and closer to the wall, so I could see the map taped to it. Finally, after all that hard work, my desk touching the heater (where I put my books!), and I can easily read the map! W00T!
This picture makes me laugh every single time!