Wednesday 4 November 2009

Short Post.

Just a quickie. (...Post.)

It is now NaNoWriMo! (Follow the link if you don't know what that is.)
Lots of great YA authors are blogging almost daily, providing writing tips, advice, and stories. So far I've been reading tips by Scott Westerfeld (whose blog I always read anyway), Justine Larbalestier (she is rotating blogging days with Scott), and Maureen Johnson (who I admit to have read only part of one of her books... However, I love her blogging style! And her tips, of course.)
So far every single post by these awesome authors have been extremely helpful to me. If you're an aspiring writer, or just a writer in general, check 'em out!

Also, I noticed that my blog traffic has increased by about ten hits a day. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I greatly appreciate it.
If you have time, I would love it (love, seriously) if you commented on one of my posts! Feedback and some small conversation is always fun, and comments are the highlight of my day (when there are any). If you have the time, I would appreciate it more than you probably realize.

Ghost

No comments: