Tuesday 5 January 2010

Don't Give Up.



It's late and I'm tired and we have no water, but I wanted to share this.
I was browsing through the journals in my 'Favourites' inbox folder on dA, and I found the link to this song, posted by a friend of mine.


Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you

I try to stay away from the emotional stuff on this blog, but this song really touched me, deeply. Even when it seems like everything should end, there's always more. It may seems like the world is only full of darkness and anger and misery, but hold on. Don't give up. Eventually the light will reach you, if only a sliver at a time, and hopefully soon you will be able to see past the horrors and witness the absolute beauty of this world. Just hang on long enough for it to find you. It will be worth it, I promise. Please.
You are loved.

When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Psalm 126:5
"Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy.”

God Bless. <33

No comments: