Wednesday 10 February 2010

Today I Will Be as Happy as a Bird with a French Fry.

No school today. Snow day. Sweet!

Not going to see To Save A Life Sunday. Hopefully I will be able to go on Saturday, if not I will be severely disappointed. At this point, if I had the choice to see Alice or To Save A Life, I would choose To Save A Life. Hopefully I will never have to make such a decision.

I'm eating meat again. I went two months, but it just wasn't for me, I guess. It put way too much stress on me.

Last night I learned that Fetus has not even heard of The Melancholy of Haruhi OR Lucky Star! D: My view of the world has yet again shifted. This is almost as bad as the time Angel introduced the concept of mathematical anomalies to me.

I keep procrastinating. And for easy school assignments! All I have to do is revise my English short story, and next thing I know, my dad IMs me and I'm out in the driveway, happily shovelling snow. (For an HOUR.)

If you scroll down, on the sidebar, under the Cbox? My adoptables. >w< Click 'em! I want to see them evolve!

g h o s t i e

No comments: