Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Strange Question Meme

Sorry, I'm addicted to these things. A real post coming up soon.
Took it from Sunday Stealing.


1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Purple and Silver.

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
Fetus. (Because it was something he said about smiling.) Also, DJ, Andrea, and Katy in Phy-Science today. ^^

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Styles and Textiles class, playing review Bingo. ;)

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Messing around with my blog. XD

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
o.o Carmello!

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
NO WAY.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Probably... "I'm going to bed soon." To my dad.

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
Yes, how to choose? I'd say Caramel Caribou and Caramel Praline Crunch. I like caramel.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Dr Pepper... >.>;

10. Do you like your wallet?
I do! It's duct tape! I made it!

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Uhm... Bottle Caps candy... >.<;

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

Nope.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Actually watched? Winterfest game. For a few seconds. XD

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Butter!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Don't remember. Only text on my friends' phones.

16. Ever go camping?
Of course!

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I'm supposed to... Somtimes I do...

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yes!

19. Do you have a tan?
NO WAY. I even have a shirt that says 'Pale is the new tan'. XD

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I do, I do! Orange chicken FTW!!! (Eaten with chopsticks, of course.)

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No... But that actually sounds good... I'mma try that with the rest of my Dr Pepper...

22. What did your last text message say?
I don't text! D:

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
School and reading. ;D

24. Favorite color?
Purple, blue, black, and grey. (Love grey.)

25. Look to your left; what do you see?
A red and yellow stuffed dog I won from the skill claw at the bowling alley. ^w^


What do y'all think of the new layout?

g h o s t i e

2 comments: