Tuesday 16 March 2010

Turns out my last post was #300. How did I miss that?!
For a change of pace, I'm doing a meme. ^^ Feel free to steal, I found it on Sunday Stealing.

1. How old do you look?
Fourteen. Or maybe it's just my personality that make people think that.

2. Where do you live?
Friend, you do not need to know that.

3. Are you waiting for something?
Always.

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
Is people not coughing into their elbows a common peve?

5. Do you want/have kids?
No. But maybe.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Hypothetical daydreams when I'm bored, yeah. But never seriously.

7. Last shocking news you heard?
A few days ago when my friend called me cute/pretty. :O

8. What was the last thing you drank?
I am drinking apple juice right now. ^___^

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
My dad, I believe... Actually, I'm told that I look a lot like my grandma, but I honestly do not see it...

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
A MOTORCYCLE. And a license for it. >w< ...On a much smaller scale, a new journal.

11. Where does most of your family live?
Over there. *points* Thataway.

12. Where did you grow up?
Right here, where I'm sitting now.

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Tokyo, baby!

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
No, thank God.

15. What can’t you wait for?
A lot of things. Halloween. Germany trip. Romance. Summer.

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Uhm...

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
Oh gosh, I hope not. (No, I could not see that.)

18. Want someone back in your life?
That would be nice.

19. What do you order at the bar?
I grab myself a mix of sodas. It usually ends up being pretty gross. (The only time I go to 'the bar' is when I go bowling every Saturday, because the bowling alley has a bar. My g'pa owns it, so I get free food/soda. >w<)

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Would you believe me if I said I don't cry?

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Mmmm... Whu-? Whut? Oh! No.
...How 'bout bite someone's lip? XD

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread. And honey. ^-^
No, wait! Bagels! With honey. ^-^

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
:O I was at summer camp with Angel! I remember it! I was extremely disappointed because we didn't do anything special for Independence Day.

24. What are your nicknames?
Coco, Ero-Coco, Max, Maximum, Maxine, Maximillian, Maxi Pad (any any other form of 'Max'), Ghostie...

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I'd go to the Victorian era, then on my way back to the future (present), I'd take a pit stop in 1920, 1952, 1973, and 1985.

g h o s t i e

3 comments:

Muffin Panda Plushie said...

It shouldnt be that suprising that someone called you cute.

Lol.

I liked this!

I might stel it >=)

Ghostie said...

It really was surprising. I didn't expect that from him.

You SHOULD steal it! I'd be interested in what you wrote. ;)

Muffin Panda Plushie said...

Lol, just cause it's that guy. Suspicious..... Jk, I don't even know who you're talkin' about.

Sure, I guess I will. Why not?