Wednesday 24 March 2010

Strange Question Meme, part II

I'M ADDICTED!
Swiped from Sunday Stealing.

26. What color is your watch?
I dun't have one.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
SYDNEY, MATE! And that I'm gonna study abroad there someday!

28. Would you strip for money?
Nuuu...

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends on who's driving. -.- I get no say in the matter.

30. What is your favorite number?
8. And sometimes 2. And sometimes 13. They're my backup numbers.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Pam the librarian. ;D

32. Any plans today?
Ja! Mini photo-shoot, library, possibly Kingdom Hearts, and then youth group!

33. In how many states have you lived?
...One...

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
My brother shouting at his XBox (to other people)... And OH DANG I HAVE HOMEWORK.

35. Last song listened to?
I think it was Jason Mraz.... Before that was The Decemberists.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No way!

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
*holds back joke about her mom, because she knows she'd get in trouble*

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I'm in love with my blue Croc-knock offs (comfier than actual Crocs). Had since seventh grade. ^^

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
XD I was just having this conversation!
Yes. Kiro. He's too pretty!

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it.

41. Do you love anyone?
My friends.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Oh gosh, I hope not!

43. What do you usually do during the day?
School. -.-

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Nope.

45. Do you use the word hello daily?
I do, actually!
Scenerio 1: Plushie sits down at lunch. Me: "Hello!"
Scenerio 2: Angel walks up to her locker. Me: "Hello!"
Scenerio 3: Andrea-A sits down behind me in Algebra. Me: "Hel-- Oh, it's just you."

46. What color is your car?
Heheheh.... Car....

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
8. ._. (OKAY, FINE, I DON'T HAVE ONE!)

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes. >.<"

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Once... Didn't impress me.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
No... Don't want to talk about that... TOO PAINFUL! *hides face*

No comments: