Wednesday 24 March 2010

Chocolate Haters Unite!

...Just for the record, I wouldn't be one of the uniters. I mean, yeah, in general I dislike chocolate. But it's okay in very small amounts. Or covered in peanut butter and/or caramel.

The first meeting of the anime club was yesterday.
It went well... All things considering. XD
Wee~ell, half the people didn't show up.
And a lot of them were because of miscommunication. xD
So the only people at this first meeting (where we decide on what we do/when to hold meetings!) the only people that came were me and Plushie (duh, we're the co-presidents/head peoples), and then Fetus and Melissa.
But like I said, it went very well! They all seemed to like the idea of the anime con coming up this June. ;D
Then Plush's mum dropped Fetus and I off at the corner gas station (he lives a few miles back, and I just wanted to walk because it was a niiice day), and he said he'd walk me home (even though I told him that it was not necessary... Why do guys always insist on walking me home?), but I enjoyed talking to him. :DD

And then Shae might be coming to youth group with me tonight~.
Hm, I think that's about it.

g h o s t i e

No comments: