Click for full view.
The artists that have the most songs in my iTunes library are what show up bigger, but it's still cool, right?
Here's how to do this:
1. Open up your iTunes music library
2. Go to View > View Options
3. Uncheck everything but 'Artist'
4. Select all and copy (ctrl+a, ctrl+c for Windows)
5. Go to Wordle.net and paste your text
6. Erase all the songs, but keep the artists. (This could take awhile... There's probably an easier way to go about this, but this is how I did it.)
g h o s t i e