Saturday 10 April 2010

Of Ruling the World and Licking Floors

If you haven't checked out my Cbox in the past few days, I am so sorry. You have missed one of the best conversations I have ever been involved in. In short, me and my friends, Shae and Plushie, have been pretty much hijacking each others' names, and... Weell, you can see for yourself:


rubyredslippers
: bow to my awesomeness!

Courtney
:
yes.yes your royal awesomeness, we love you

Plushie:
oh we do! most excellent blogger, you are the pinnacle of greatness! we bow in your presence

Courtney:
OH. YOU'RE DEAD.

Plushie:
HEY HEY HEY!!! No one uses my name but me!!!

Plushie: i am sorry ruby, personality number 5 is misbehaving

Plushie
: I only have 3 personalities thank you!!

Courtney: My brain is about to explode. Again.

shae: I'm suprised that doesn't happen more often.

Courtney: ikr? altho i dont have much of a brain to explode so...

Plushie: yes, tis true

shae: PLUSHIE! dont be so mean to poor courtney!

Plushie
: Sorry, sorry.

Courtney
: Don't be sorry, it's so true.

Plushie
: yes, but i was so wrong. you and shae shall rule the world!

Courtney
: Oh don't be silly, you are the true ruler of the world Plushie, shae and I are no match for you.

Plushie: but you are, i am weak and powerless, will you let me mop the floors of your fortress when you rule

Courtney
: Of course not, someone as magnificent as you should not be mopping floors, you take over the world.

Courtney
: I'll do the mopping.

Plushie
: no, i shall LICK the floor! it would be an HONOR!

Courtney
: There shall be no floor licking for you. Just ice cream.

Plushie
: only liver flavored tho. it shall be my penance! i must eat it and think of my sins
shae
: Fine, *I* will lick the floor!

shae
: Nobody is more deserving.

Plushie
: no, please dont. you might get sick! then who would rule the world? allow me to lick the floor...

Plushie
: i shall do so with pleasure knowing that you shall be saved

shae
: oh, why thank you! You are such a loyal follower.

shae
: when you're done with this floor, could you go under my bed? the dust bunnies there are horrendous.

Plushie
: of course! it would be my dearest pleasure!! next i shall make you vats of pink lemonade!

Plushie
: Nah, I'm just kidding, good luck with the floor licking suckers ;D

Courtney: Oh yeah?You think you're not doing it? I have a dirty floor,too, and I don't see anyone cleaning it!

Plushie
: Then you should probably get on that.

Plushie
: I'm am so sorry for being so difficult!

Plushie
: To make up for it, I shall lick both your floors, and cleans your cats, all with my
tongue!

Plushie
: I only hope that will do it justice.

Plushie
: Nah, I'm only kidding, I just like messing with you guys X3

shae: i luv this cbox... always makes me laugh. you guys rockl!



I love you guys. <33

g h o s t i e

No comments: