Thursday 3 June 2010

Don’t feed me violence, just run with me through rows of speeding cars.

Summer is nearly here.

(For some people, it already is. -.- Darn you.)

I love summer so much.

After seeing the chalk-drawings Shae has posted on her blog, I really need to remember to ask my mom to pick up some sidewalk chalk.

That, and Sculpey clay!

See, Angel and I are starting a business. I want to make charms, she wants to make jewelry. We're both excited for it.

I’ve watched you slowly winding down for years
You can’t keep on like this

This summer, Shae and I have plans. Personally, I'm really excited for graffitiing the town in chalk. And painting our mailboxes!

Today we had half a day for exams, so Angel and I went to the DQ and Micky D's with Genaro and his little sis. There were a lot of other people there we knew, so we ran out to the parking lot and covered their car windows with window crayon.

Oh, and we did that to Ange's brother's car before we left. He doesn't know yet. I'm glad I'm home now.

I'm going to Pennsylvania in two weeks!!! I can't wait to be out on the campground. Surrounded by trees. Campfire, fireflies. My best friend, my family. I'm going to get a lot of art (writing, drawing, charm-making) done.

Now, now, darlin’
Oh, don’t kill yourself
'Cause none of us were angels

I'm going to go work on some art right now. I'm in a writing sort of mood. Hanging out at my old elementary school did that. I miss that place so much, it's unbelievable. But at the same time, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here. So I guess this song fits this post (my mood) more than I thought.

And you know I love you, yeah

I'll stop teasing you now. Here, enjoy the song. I know I am.


Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap.

No comments: