I know that memes suck unless you plan on doing them, but what the heck.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"......I should really do something about that hair. Hair isn't supposed to defy gravity like that."
2. How much cash do you have on you?
In my walled? $7. On me? None. I don't have pockets!
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
It always has and always will be Saturn. Not even Urasawa can change that. :3
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one called 'Mystique,' definitely. It reminds me of Mabinogi. I do, however, want to buy that Cinema Bizarre ringtone.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My 'blue girl shirt,' as I call it.
8. Do you label yourself?
No. I wouldn't even know where to start.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
No shoes, bare feet.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright, my bedroom. Window faces the north, gets the worst lighting.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
12. What does your watch look like?
It looks suspiciously like my bare arm...
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Just stepping out of the shower. :3
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Your Pix Place account has been inactive for 150 days." >.>;
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
No where in THIS state!
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Angel confessed her love for me while jumping on a trampoline.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My cat, I think?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Does helium count?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
As soon as I finish up the one currently in my camera... One.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Right where I am now. :]
22. Your worst enemy?
I have none.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Currently listening to 'Drought' by Vienna Teng.
28. What time of day were you born?
1:05 pm. :D
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
I lived in the black and foggy world in which unborn souls wait.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Of me? Not that I know of.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was hiding with my brother behind the couch, hoping our mom wouldn't make us get started on our work any time soon (we were homeschooled). Then my mother got on the phone with my granpa, said, "Oh my gosh!!!!" and ran upstairs to the TV in her room. At first we were like, "Yay! No work!" but after a few minutes it turned to, "Wtf? Where did she go?" I remember sneaking upstairs (with my mad Harriet the Spy skillz) and seeing her watching the news through a crack in the door. I didn't even fully realize what happened until she explained it to me later.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
"What? No! NO! Don't do this to meee!!! Come ooon! What have I ever done to you? I gave you MONEY. Now give me my sodaaa!!!" *shakes machine a little* Quiet voice: "I hate you..." *walks away sadly* ...And yeah, I say ALL of that out loud.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I can be. I can also be callous. Who knows.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Something extremely meaningful to me.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese or Korean. Oh, or Chinese.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
If I truly loved them, I think I would.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Don't touch me. Hugs are okay, but I do pull away quickly.
40. What’s your life motto?
"Have as much fun as possibly without getting killed."
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Camera, rings, pencil.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Traverse City. <33
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A medium Dr. Pepper and a medium fry.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A bit ago, it was to the child I sponsor. I hope I get a reply soon.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I've never been in love.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My grandma's grandma came from the Netherlands, went through Ellis Island and everything. The other 3/4 of my family are Irish.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Prom, a black dress.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I ache a little, and my skeeter bites itch.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Didn't I just say that I haven't been in love?
g h o s t i e