1. What curse word do you use the most?
"Freaking." Let's just go with that.
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yup! Gerard, had him for 5 years, don't plan on giving him up any time soon!
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
Yes, I remember it perfectly.
6. What was the last movie you watched?
The new Karate Kid.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
I have in the past, but I don't agree with it.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yup! A few people, actually.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair, face, clothes, in that order.
11. What are you looking forward to?
To see Ian again. ;) We're planning an archery date.
(I miss him.)
12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes, two Skillet t-shirts and a Cinema Bizarre shirt. Used to have a few MercyMe t's, too. ^^
13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Whatever the wind beckons me to do.
14. Is anyone in love with you?
Love? Nope. :)
15. Last time you cried?
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop. *starts daydreaming about the MacBook Pro she wants*
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Just 6 earrings in the one ear. My right ear is sadly bare. :(
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
19. What were you doing before this?
Watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and working on my paper cranes. ^^
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
A few months ago. I'd do it again, but I don't have such a good spot anymore, since I rearranged my room. :/
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I've gone on 3 hours of sleep. I did fall asleep in Biology class, but after lunch I was perfectly fine. :D
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I try to, since it's healthy, but there isn't always anything good to eat.
g h o s t i e