Andrea tagged me on this some time ago, but I didn't get around to it. XD Actually, a LOT of people have tagged me on this. I don't remember how many I'm supposed to do, so I'm going with 5.
1. I love old things. Typewriters, film cameras, Polaroids, newspaper clippings from the mid-20th Century, landline phones.... The last thing actually makes me really sad, the fact that those are slowly becoming a thing of the past. :(( I want one when I move out. Same with a typewriter, I've wanted one of those for a long time. And Polaroid cameras? I've wanted one since I was 5. (But I did buy one on eBay yesterday!!! I hope it comes in soon!!!)
2. I'm the sort of person that doesn't like to/can't express her emotions. So instead of confronting people, or taking it out on others, I climb inside of myself and self-destruct.
3. I've been having problems with my room recently. >.<" I have to rearrange something every couple of weeks, even if it's just a lamp or a poster, but a few times a year I find that I reallyreally need to move a large piece of furniture around, like my dresser or bookshelf/TV stand.
4. I own 2 American Girl dolls, Molly and Felicity. (Yeah, I can't think of anything else to write! XD)
5. I like Math. I mean, I don't like it when I don't understand it (which is most of the time), but once I do, solving those problems are fun! It's... Soothing! ...I'm told that most people don't feel this way.
g h o s t i e