Wednesday 6 August 2008

Lucid dream?

I think I had a lucid dream this morning! I had to wake up and go to my grandmother's (so she could take me to the orthodontist), and when I got there, I fell asleep on her day bed. And, like I said, I think I had a lucid dream! I'm very excited.

It was... Really weird! I don't remember where or when, but at one point I had the thought "I think I'm dreaming. Wow, this is such a vivid dream!" I don't know HOW in the world I had those thoughts, because I didn't do any of the "reality checks" that the website linked above said to do. But I remember feeling like I was waking up, and I tried my hardest to hold on to the dream (laugh). I didn't spin in circles, either. Like the website said. So, I have absolutly no idea how I had a lucid dream. A couple times I've wondered if it really wasn't a lucid dream, but then I remembered that I knew that I was dreaming, so it must have been.

Anyways, when I realized that I was dreaming, I was SO excited. I think I kind of floated down the stairs of my house, and I ran to the front door. My brother was passing by, and I tried to tell him that I was having a lucid dream, but he didn't really get it, and I had a thought that perhaps I wasn't supposed to tell people in my dream? Oh, before I talked to my brother, I tried to go to where Diak-kun lives (LOL), but it didn't work. Then, after talking with my brother, I raced outside. For some reason I had a scooter (er, probaly because I was reading Kamikaze Girls before I fell asleep, and they were having a conversation about scooters). I wanted to try to ride it to London, but the semi trucks on the high way were scaring me. Then I realized that since I was dreaming, the semis couldn't hurt me. I wanted to step in front of one, just to see what would happen (wow, I'm such an idiot), but I felt like I was starting to wake up. I tried my best to hold on to the dream (I should have spun in circles...), but I woke up... Well, not exacly. I woke up within my dream, so I went back to regular dreaming. I thought I was back in reality, but that really doesn't make sense, since I was with a girl that I have only met online (laugh).

That is it!
Must go mow the lawn now.
TT4N!

No comments: