Sunday 23 November 2008

Cinema Bizarre


I am in love with this German band, Cinema Bizarre!
I just read this, and now I like them even more! Apparently they met at an anime convention, and their names are inspired from anime. Otaku! I knew there was something about them... (laugh)
Love Songs (They Kill Me) is my favourite song. The video is amazing! I wish I could post it here, but YouTube won't let me. (u_u)
Visual Kai. I have a new appreciation for it. It's... Eh... Fascinating.
Heh. I just watched the video for Forever or Never. I like the kana they have in the beginning, on the walls. I'm not sure what the point of it is, but it's so cool! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch it!)
I'd better go now before I put y'all to sleep. But seriously, check out Cinema Bizarre! They're amazing!

EDIT: Okay, here's Forever or Never! This video is freaking amazing!

2 comments:

pop*POLKA said...

I agree, visual kei is fascinating. Nightmare, the band I like is visual kei. They have aweshomee hair.

Ghostie said...

-looks them up- Oh! That's sweet!