Saturday 1 November 2008

HOLY CRAP.

I JUST REALIZED THAT THE US PRESIDENTAL ELECTION IS IN THREE DAYS.
I thought it was in much longer than that!!!
I'll be SO glad, though! I'm so sick of all of these political commercials, etc on television! ...Not that I watch much TV. But still... It's annoying.
I'm rooting for McCain, by the way.
Isn't it funny... How far down the hole our country has gone? What I mean is... Our first leader: George Washington. A great man. Then there was Abraham Lincoln... Ronald Regan... And now... Bill Clinton... Barack Obama... GAH.
This used to be such a Godly nation. And now it's becoming quite the opposite. It's the law to teach evolution... And teachers cannot teach anything religous. I remember when my brother was in the third grade, near the end of the year, his teacher let them watch the Jonah Veggie Tales movie. My mum was really surprised, and she said that she probably did that because she was retiring, so they couldn't fire her.
コートニー

No comments: