Thursday 4 June 2009

Part II
(Read Part I here)

We really didn't do too much at my house. Eh... What DID we do? *racks brain*
♪ Can we pull through this avelanch? Avelanch, avelanch... ♪
*cough* Um... What?

Oh! Right! Her mum dropped us off at the elementary school (because her sister had a softball game or something), and we walked home. I think. For some reason, I'm having a very hard time remembering the details. Yes, we went home. Then a little later we set out again, with Dustfinger (my pinecone), and went to the library and gas station. (A lot of people were staring at my pinecone on a leash! It was great. XD) We ran into Fetus, Damien, and Josh, who were coming from the gas station as we were going to it. Talked briefly (Damien gave us the great idea of putting bolagna on someone's car), bought a HUGE Monster.
On the way back, we passed a somewhat cute guy mowing his lawn. He looked at Angel, sort of smiled at me when I smiled at him, but that was only because he was eyeing Dustfinger! I opened our can of Rock Star and took a sip, then Angel said something funny and I sprayed everywhere!!! I think some may have come out of my nose, too. XD This was just after walking a few feet after the Cute Mowing Guy... >_> He wouldn't look at us (especially after we plopped down in the middle of the street to rest from carrying our heavy bags, I think).

Today we visited all the local business (on the main street, at least), asking for job applications. The furniture store was the only one that actually let us fill one out. (u_u)
So Angel and I are gonna put up babysitting flyers. Because she wants an iPod, and I want a moped!

...And thus goes my life.

Kino\'s Journey / Kino no Tabi Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: