Sunday 12 July 2009

Random Questions and Photos

Yeah, why not?

A picture in my New York calendar that Angel gave me. Isn't it beautiful?!

One of my bookshelves, featuring Mokona, my favourite manga, and all my Shojo Beat issues stacked next to it. (Those are my hand-made plushies on the magazines.)

Bulletin board next to my comp

[Click to enlarge.]

My tablet! 'Cuz I'm just cool that way.


1. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Two Fridays ago. Went with my mother, bought a book and tried on clothes. (Then waited for what seemed to be forever for my mother to try on and buy some clothes! I should have gone to Hot Topic.)

2. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope! Showin' off my deep green toenails. :D

3. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Do I have a car?

4. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I drove? Quite awhile ago. Haven't driven in ages.

5. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope. But I'm going tomorrow!

6. Are you hot?
Well, duh. HAHAHA-- No. No, I am not.

2 comments:

Plushie said...

Psh, you are too hot! You are so hawt! Very very smexy.

Ghostie said...

Haha, I know, right? -strikes sexy pose- And when I'm wearing my smexy yellow hat, boys just can't keep their hands off me!