Monday 15 February 2010

Give it up, boy...

I'd better write this post now, or I'll never do it. XD

Friday I went to the Winterfest basketball game with Plushie (and met up with Angel). Man, I had a lot of fun! Plushie's a pimp, some guy taught me the 'Gangster High-Five', a new adjective was created, and I really like Melissa, Plushie's girlfriend (I'd never actually met her before).

(I'll explain some things. The adjective is P's: "shaggy." Definition: adj, Someone who can eat a lot and not gain any weight. Use: "Do you know Plushie? Man, is that guy shaggy!"
And as for the pimp thing... P put his arms around both my and Melissa's shoulders, and we just walked around like that, for half the game (I know it was half because we started it at half time). Plushie wanted to do one of those finger/gunshot things and wink (like a pimp!), but no one would make eye contact. XDD)


And then on Saturday, Angel and I saw To Save A Life...
Yeah... Wow.
If you have not seen this film, please, check all your movie listings! Find a theatre near you that's playing it! And go see it.
It's so amazing... So emotional... Heartbreaking and humorous at the same time. It portrayed high school life so well.
As soon as this movie goes to DVD, I'm going to talk to my youth pastor about showing it during youth group.
Best line in the film, I think: (paraphrased)
Jake: I just don't know how God could do this to me!
Chris: (softly) Do you ever think He looks down on us and wonders the same thing?
Johnny is my favourite character, definitely.

After the movie, Angel and I determined: if the characters were real, I would date Johnny and she would be Andrea's best friend. XD

I'm going to post the trailer one more time:

I found the ice cream scene clip on YouTube, and I was going to post it, but then I decided that I'd better not. It's best to see that scene with the entire movie, as it was meant to be seen.

1 comment:

Muffin Panda Plushie said...

I'm glad you liked her =) she liked you too.
Thank you for spreading the word around ;)