Sunday 14 March 2010

Meraki.

I saw Alice in Wonderland yesterday!
Jaja, das war gut.
Apparently Kaity B was there. She told Andrea-A that she saw me, but she never told me personally. :/
Before Plushie and I went to the movie theatre, we stopped at the Dollar Store to get caaaandies (gosh, that was such a good idea! Candy is so cheap there!), and the first thing we saw (well, he saw) when we walked in was... Naruto paddle balls.
HECK YEAH.
I picked one up for Chelsie. ;)
And she still wants to do Naruto cosplay for Halloween! :DD I think we should start working on our costumes this summer. That will be fun!

During fifth hour (last hour) Mrs. S was trying to explain to us the concept of quadratic equations (man, you should have seen my journal entry for that day! We were supposed to put all we know about quadratic equations, and I wrote an entire page that can pretty much be summed up in two words: "I have no idea.")... I lost where I was. Anyway, she was trying to teach, and at the same time we all heard someone singing softly... It wasn't from our class. She went out to see if anyone in the hallway was doing it, but no one... Then it eventually faded away... Half an hour later it started up again, and Mrs. S stopped right in the middle of what she was saying to Jon and just listened. XD It was weird. We came to the conclusion that our room has a ghost. :]

I love this. It's just so expensive!

I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog... Be on the lookout for that.

g h o s t i e

No comments: