Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sometimes We Need to Just Stop and Breathe.

We had the day off yesterday, so Angel and I hung out.

We like hanging out on the railroad tracks.

I can get some good pictures that way. ;)

And sometimes... We feel dangerous. XD

We wanted to go to the store. So instead of the 3-minute walk on the road from my house, we took the tracks.

You see, 'taking the tracks' involves a long, 20-minute trek through a big, snowy corn field.

But sometimes I can get good shots this way, too.

Good memories. ^^

~*~

I took pictures for four consecutive mornings last week.

These two pictures are both from the first morning.

The second morning.

Sometimes the sky leaves me breathless.

This one was taken from a little closer to the school than the others. I don't know why I didn't use the tree before.

Have a good night, everyone.

Courtney

No comments: