Wednesday 7 April 2010

My Favourite Anime Openings

I haven't done this in a few years, so I figured it was high time to update my list. ;)
I've seen a lot of anime openings in my time (lawl), but these are by far the best ones I've seen.

1.
This one just happens to be my absolute favourite opening and anime. I can't even begin to explain how much this opening (and anime) means to me. Just goes to show that some of the best anime are incredibly unappreciated.

2.
Here's an instance where I love the opening waaay more than the anime. The opening fills me with so many emotions... Then the anime starts, and I'm like, "Oh. Yeah. This is a good show."

3..
I really have no idea why this opening is so great. It just is. I have friends who will completely agree with me, too, so it's not just me.

4.
The Lucky Star opening is just frickin' awesome. XDD I luff it.

...Yeah, I couldn't even make it to #5. XD
Enjoy! (Yeah, yeah, I see you walking away without even watching these videos! GET BACK HERE!!!)

g h o s t i e

No comments: