Saturday 17 April 2010

Release Me

Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 4: Post and let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.

[I'll separate them by tens so it's easier to read.]

1. We are a thousand voices strong
2. I never wrote a love song that didn't go 'woe is me, everything is wrong'
3. It takes a lot to be always on the floor
4. Angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj
5. ORENJI RENJI wo shitteru kai
6. It's not that she minded he'd had other lovers
7. When the sun came up we were sleeping in
8. My eyes are open wide
9. I am green today
10. Do you erase what you're thinking and replace what you feel?

11. Spotlight shining brightly on my face
12. We've been down to the bottom, stories we got of when we hit rock bottom
13. Tonight I'm so alone, this song take a hold
14. I told another lie today and I got through this day, no one saw through my games
15. It's not everyday that I meet a person quite like you
16. Your name here, believe me, it's not what you think
17. I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
18. I saw shawdy dancing on the floor
19. We've been seeing what you wanted, got us cornered right now
20. gaman no renzoku dattaro kokoro de naiteita ndarou

21. Sparkling angel, I believe you are my saviour in my time of need
22. I invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time
23. I came to party, you came to party, so why don't we party together?
24. It's that time of year, leave all our hopelessnesses aside
25. Tell me that's it's gonna be okay
26. There's a cross on the side of the road where a mother lost her son
27. I escaped my final moments but it's turning back on me
28. Knock knock, are you alone?
29. I am in love with you
30. All the boys voices cracking, oh the moaning half tones

HINT: There's quite a bit of Within Temptation, Superchick, Straylight Run, and Imogen Heap. No cheating, though! D:

If a few people make some guesses, I'll put the answers up! (Plush, Shae, Muse, I'm looking at you!)

g h o s t i e

2 comments:

Muffin Panda Plushie said...

I feel bad cause I have no idea. Then again it's morning. Someo f htem are familiar though.

Ayla :] said...

14 - Superchick, don't know the song title :P