Friday 23 April 2010

Today I Became Engaged. And Then a Turkey.

It should be illegal to write when this tired.

I came to school this morning, all "Lalalalala I hope this day goes by quickly~~~," in a pretty good mood because early-morning gaming just does that to me. Met my friends at the lockers, and the first thing that was directed towards me was, "...Hold on, hold on. Courtney, I need to ask you something." It was Chelsie. She scrambled to her feet. I looked at Angel, and she looked highly amused. I was scared. You would be, too, if you knew Chels.
"Courtney," she bent down onto one knee, holding out a ring. "Will you marry me?"
It took me a moment to get my bearings, but once I was able to speak (yeah, I'm exaggerating for dramatic effect. Go with it.), I said, "Well... It's a bit soon...." We'd only been going out for a week! (Again, just go with it.) Chelsie put her hands on her hips and glared at Angel. "I told you!!!"
"I just wanted to see her do it," Angel said guiltily, when she saw my glare. Personally, I think she's just jealous because Chelsie took back the roses she gave Angel for Valentine's Day and gave them to me. She still hasn't recovered from that.
I ended up accepting Chelsie's offer and wore her class ring for five minutes.

Ifoundthisreallygreatblogandyoushouldgocheckitout. Rightnow.

The turkey thing comes in much later, after school. Andrea-A came over and we watched Invader Zim. ....If you're not extremely familiar with this show, then I will not bother explaining that reference. Deal with it.

My knee still hasn't started scabbing.

And I'm considering getting MSN. I have no idea why. I love my yahoo email address. But now I want a webcam.

I really need to start finding dates for Friday nights. It's just too boring over here by myself.

...Are you still reading this thing?



g h o s t i e

1 comment:

Muffin Panda Plushie said...

I really like that song ^^