Thursday 17 June 2010

More Meme Plz? :/

Just got back from Pennsylvania vacation, I'll write about that later. ;) Right now I just feel like doing a simple and mindless meme, to take my mind off things.

Stolen from Confessions of a Teenage Psychopath.

1.When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
Turn the water on, go to the bathroom, undress, jump into the shower, then jump back out screaming because, as always, I turned the water on WAY too hot and didn't bother to test it.

2.Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle?
Yeah, I do that all the time. I've probably read everything on all the bottles in my shower. :3

3.Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial?
........
*YouTubes Herbal Essences commercial*
O.o Wow, I had never seen that commercial before. O.o
To answer your question: No, I do not. >.>

4.Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
No, just the same sex.

5.Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
Shower, no. Bathe, all the time when I was very little. XD But I wouldn't say I was forced.

6.Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
Actually, no. O.o Sounds like a good time-saver, though!

7.Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
No, I don't use soap... Body wash count?

8.How old do you look?
I'm repeatedly told that I look 14.

9.How old do you act?
Last night Angel told me that I was acting like I was 5. I was most certainly not trying to do that. XD

10.What's the last song you sang?
Hmm, lessee... I think it was a song by Straylight Run? 'The Tension and the Terror', I think, that or 'Another Word For Desperate'.

11.Have you recently become a member of anything?
Well, I have "Joined the list of lovers," but I don't think that counts. XD

12.What are your plans for the weekend?
A date with a certain person that I can not wait to see. =D

13.Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
I'm always waaaay too occupied to pay any attention to THAT, but when I think back, I don't remember seeing anything, so I'm 99.999% positive that I close my eyes.

14.Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
I see what you did there!

15.Does anything on your body itch right now?
Yeah, my 'skeeter bites.

16.Who's the sexiest famous woman alive?
No idea.

17.Who's the sexiest famous man alive?
I have honestly not called one man sexy before in my life.

18.Does every family have a crazy uncle? I would say yes, but if the kids parents have no siblings then they wouldn't.
I know mine does! A crazy aunt, too. (The aunt would be my mother, my cousins' aunt.)

19.Have you ever smuggled something into America? Never been out of America, so no.
I don't thiiink so....

20.Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive?
Oh, definitely. :3 Those kinds of skills are very attractive. *licks lips*

21.Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
-.- Is that a joke?
Let's not even GET into the football team! But our soccer team ain't bad.

22.Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?
Yep.

23.Have you ever had sex in a tent?
...What?
You know what? I'm deleting the sex questions. The person that made this meme is perverted!

25.Have you ever dated a Goth?
Nope. :/

27.Can you fix your own car?
To a certain extend, but not really. I have limited knowledge of cars, but I can do a little.

28.Would you want to kill George W. Bush yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
I honestly don't see anything wrong with the way he ran this country. I would not kill him. I wouldn't kill anybody, in my current situation.

29.Should guys wear pink?
Why not?

No comments: