Thursday 2 December 2010

Musik

List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below).
1. Imogen Heap
2. Dear Reader 
3. Cinema Bizarre
4. Straylight Run
5. BarlowGirl 
6. Superchick 
7. Avril Lavigne  
8. Marie Digby
9. Within Temptation
10. Marie Digby

What is the first song you ever heard by number 6?
It was either Hero or We Live.
What is your favorite song of number 8?
Beauty in Walking Away, absolutely.
What kind of impact has number 1 had on your life?
Quite a bit. I don't know, Imogen's music just makes me so... Happy. Nostalgic. Emotional. She's the only artist who has been able to really do that to me.
What is your favorite lyric(s) of number 5?Oh, that's so hard. I guess... 'She Walked Away'.
Check 'em out.
What song(s) by 3 make you happy?
After the Rain, Lovesongs, Get Off, Escape to the Stars, Dysfuntional Family.... Their music is normally pretty serious, but most of it gives me really good feelings.<3 Oh! #1 might have to be Sad Day (for Happiness).
How did you get into 3?
I was watching videos from Tale of Tale's short horror game The Path when I came across a video to the music of Cinema Bizarre's 'Lovesongs'. I can't express how that music made me feel at the time.
What is your favorite song(s) by 4?
Existentialism on Prom Night.
I just typed 'existentialism' in my Google toolbar to make sure I was spelling it right, and I am very happy/surprised to find that Existentialism on Prom Night is listed before 'existentialism definition'!
How many times have you seen 9 live?
None, they're a European band. :( I want to, though, I'm sure they put on wonderful concerts!
Favorite album by 7?
Under My Skin. I like her older music the best. ^^
What is your favorite song of 1?
Clear the Area, absolutely.
(But also Speeding Cars and Canvas. They're almost tied with Clear the Area.)
How did you become a fan of number 10?
My momma <--- Same here! :O
Who’s the most attractive member of number 8?
She's a solo artist, so Marie Digby! She really is gorgeous.
What song of 3’s do you listen to the least?
Tears in Vegas.
How long have you known 9?
Maybe half a year? Or almost a year? ....A year?
What are your top three favourite songs by 6?
Courage, Stand in the Rain, We Live
What’s your favourite album cover by number 2?
They only have one album out! So it has to be 'Replace Why With Funny.' I don't understand the title or the cover art. XD
Have you seen 10 live?
No. :(
Have you met any of 4?
Again, no. :(
What’s your favorite album by 1?
Ugh, they're all so good. Speak for Yourself, I guess, because that's the first one I bought. ^^ Nostalgia!
Favourite lyric(s) of 7?
Keep Holding On
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

No comments: