Friday 29 January 2010

My Favourite Things: Second Edition

By the way, here is the link to that video I mentioned before.
So like I mentioned yesterday, I ordered the first disc of Kino no Tabi on Amazon for a supa-low price.
HERE IT IS.
It's the same thing Nellie bought at a dollar store a few months ago.
I HAD NO IDEA. :O (I'm telling you, I was so surprised when I opened it! XD)


To the left is the DVD case, partially in the series box (now I need the three other discs to put in the box!). In the middle is a miniature licence plate that says Hermes (which, by the way, is pronounced " 'Elemes ". H is silent.). Then to the right is the awesome Kino picture-book I bought on eBay a few months ago! Which is a little less awesome than I was hoping for when I bought it. It's mostly Japanese text, with few pictures. =_= (It did come with a soundtrack, though!)

g h o s t i e

No comments: